Great new features for 2017!
You’ll be receiving many new features and enhancements throughout the year. Here’s a look at what’s in the works. To stay up-to-date, check the “Alerts” section of your Renaissance Place software so you’ll know exactly when these features are available to you.
- Create-Teacher Made Reading Practice Quizzes. Teacher-Made Quizzes will be easier to create than ever with a new Microsoft Word template. This means you can use spell check, work on the template offline, and quickly share quizzes with other schools on your Renaissance Place® site.
- Accelerated Reader Bookfinder. New look coming soon.
- New report views. Reading Trends and Quiz Takers Reports visualize data and are available in the New Reports tile on the RP login page so you can see “What Kids Are Reading” in your school or classroom.
- Streamlined quiz content management. Accelerated Reader administrators can take sample quizzes, review vocabulary words for books, and control what content is available to students from a single location. Use the new classroom level quiz setup preference to customize by grade what book ideas and quizzes students can see based on interest level.
- More great content. Now over 35,000 reading practice quizzes available on the programme.
- Improved student book discovery makes it easier than ever for students to find the next great book and makes it clear which quizzes they have already taken.
- The interface for setting preferences has been updated for all Star Assessments. If you are interested in setting preferences or have set preferences in the past, you may want to review and verify your preferences are set to your desired specifications. Detailed information regarding setting preferences can be found in the Help files (question mark) located in the upper right corner of your Renaissance Place Home page.